Research For Good Client Terms & Conditions
Research For Good (RFG) provides a unique, efficient and cost-effective sample source for our clients. In order to do so, there are a few things clients must keep in mind when using RFG sample. By agreeing to commission our sample and services for your project, client agrees to the following terms & conditions:
Bidding & Project Management coverage:
- Monday-Friday: 24-Hours
- Saturday/Sunday: 8:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Coverage outside of these hours is available only with advance notification.
- RFG sample is not TrueSample Certified.
- We can supply sample to studies using TrueSample’s real-time process, but this must be discussed during the bidding process and may reduce feasibility.
- Collection of PII (name/email/address, etc.) during fielding must be discussed during the bidding process and may reduce feasibility.
- Research For Good reserves the right to suspend fielding for any study which is found to be collecting PII from respondents if this was not discussed during the bidding or set-up of the project.
Adverse Event Reporting:
- If a client wishes to field such a study with RFG, the client must take responsibility for collecting and verifying any necessary personal and/or contact information from the respondent within the fielding of the survey itself.
- Any PII collection must be discussed prior to fielding. Research For Good reserves the right to suspend fielding for any study which is found to be collecting PII from respondents if this was not discussed during the bidding or set-up of the project.
- RFG cannot be held liable in any manner for any survey or data gathered therein pertaining to Adverse Event Reporting. Use of RFG sample for such studies is at the sole discretion of the client, with whom full responsibility lies regarding compliance with Adverse Event Reporting and protocol.
- RFG is not able to run re-contact studies unless they are discussed during the bidding process.
- Research For Good has implemented the following data quality measures:
- Digital Fingerprinting
- “I Agree” Validation
- Filter Questions
- IP Blocking of Known Proxy Servers
- Active Detection of Connections from Proxy Servers
- IP Filtering
- Additional de-duplication and quality controls are the responsibility of the client/survey hosting company.
Targeting and Pre-Screening:
- Pre-screening is often utilized in addition to our targeting for basic demographic attributes.
- Unless otherwise discussed prior to project launch, client agrees that RFG can use appropriate pre-screening questions to target respondents for individual surveys
- If your survey contains sensitive client information (videos, images, concepts, etc.) we recommend you include a non-disclosure agreement at the beginning of the survey and collect email address as agreement to the terms.
- RFG is unable to contact respondents after the survey for the purpose of disputing security breaches.
- RFG does not re-price completes after they have fielded.
- Completes need to be confirmed and confirmed IDs provided to RFG within 10 days of the close of field
- Invoices not disputed within 3 days of the invoice date are considered valid and are no longer open to review.
- Payment is due net-30 from date of receipt of invoice.
- Research For Good Inc. invoices in US Dollars.
- Research For Good Inc. accepts payments via wire or check payments in US Dollars only.
Customer Representations and Warranties.
- Customer represents and warrants to and for the benefit of Research For Good that
- (i) it has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement;
- (ii) it holds all rights necessary to grant to Research For Good the rights granted hereunder;
- (iii) the Screener or Survey, all content contained therein, and all elements thereof, do not, and when used, exploited and promoted by Research For Good hereunder will not, infringe any applicable intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, moral rights, contract and licensing rights) of any third party;
- (iv) the Screener or Survey, all content contained therein and all elements thereof, are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, do not contain defamatory or libelous material or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any person, and are not obscene;
- (v) the Screener or Survey are not fraudulent, misleading or deceptive;
- (vi) the Screener or Survey, and the media on which any Screener or Survey is furnished to Research For Good, contain no virus, worm, contaminated file, Trojan horse, or the like,
- (vii) the use of the Project Data will not violate a respondent’s rights under any applicable law, ordinance or regulation, including those related to intellectual property and data privacy; and
- (viii) if the Project involves a product or device test, Customer or other appropriate party has obtained all requisite approvals from the applicable governmental and/or regulatory authority and applicable provincial, state and local agencies for each consumer good, product or device sent to any person and such consumer good, product or device complies with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.