We at Research For Good want to thank all our clients and partners for enabling us to work towards our mission to end childhood death from hunger and malnutrition globally. It’s due to the support of our clients in the market research industry that we are able to announce we have now donated over $500,000 to great causes including Action Against Hunger. That’s a lot of lives changed.
Dollars donated so far
“The critical support you are providing Action Against Hunger through this awesome partnership enables us to save the lives of malnourished children while providing families with sustainable access to safe water, sanitation, food security, livelihoods, and good nutrition. Your gift has a direct impact on children and communities in dire need.
On behalf of the 14.9 million people in need who rely on Action Against Hunger, thank you for playing a critical role in the fight against hunger”
In the spirit of being thankful we asked our team what they hold dear and it turns out we are a very grateful bunch. Here is what we are giving thanks for…
- Our clients and respondents. Without them we wouldn’t be able to make the difference we do
- My amazing colleagues
- Making a difference to the world one survey complete at a time
- The mentoring I get from by bosses
- An awesome team who works so hard day in and day out to ensure we’re doing the most good for our clients, partners, respondents, the mission and each other!
- A world full of opportunity, people who are doing good in the world, my parents who are so supportive and encouraging and my family who are teaching me to let go, embrace the silly, be up for adventure and give the best snuggles
IN THE YEAR 2016
- Moving into my new flat with my girlfriend
- Ireland beating the All Blacks in rugby
- My Family getting through hard times
- My new baby girl
- I have so much to be thankful for, but above all I’m so thankful for the health of my family and friends.
It’s always good to take a few minutes to look at all the good things we have around us and be grateful.
In that spirit, we want to once again take a moment to state just how thankful we are for your support in making our passion for changing the world through online surveys a reality. Your belief in our cause and support you’ve given whether through purchasing sample with us, sharing our name with colleagues in the industry, or even just liking our posts on social-media, it all makes a difference and for that we are most thankful. Why not tell us what you are most thankful for in the comments below?
If you would like to hear more about our mission or understand how your market research budget can make a difference in the world then come Say Hi.