A few months ago we announced The Sampling Place, our do-it-yourself sample buying portal, which gives users complete control over their own sampling process. We have been working hard testing and improving The Sampling Place based on feedback received from active users and are incredibly happy with the new platform which gives you even easier autonomous access to our industry leading sample. That is why we are excited to say that The Sampling Place is now out of beta and ready for the world to use.
Changes to the improved platform include:
- Updated design with a more user-friendly interface
- Increased speed and efficiency
- Improved search and project management features making it easier to find and manage projects. Eg, you can now search for projects by PM, Client etc.
- Enhanced features for distributing projects among teams
- Customize the home page with your company’s logo
- Real time ‘For Good’ ticker, allowing you to see the difference you’re making with our charity partner Action Against Hunger
Sneak a peek at the new look:
We are confident that the new design is much easier to navigate, but would still like to invite you to a walk through webinar on Sep 19, 2017 1:00 PM (Central). The 20 minute long webinar will consist of a quick intro from RFG Co-Founder Baillie Buchanan, a 10 minute walk through of all the features and then time for a Q&A at the end.
To be one of the first to book your spot and see just how easy sample buying can be!