RFG Co-Founder, Baillie Buchanan recently took part in the Festival of NewMR. A series of webinars where leading experts and new faces share new thinking about market research and insights. Baillie’s segment focused on DIY sample buying and highlighted the areas you should be investigating if you are considering DIY. She also provided 22 must-ask questions that you should use to vet any respondent access tool that you are considering. Be sure to check out the questions through the button below.
The festival started on Monday 5th Feb and lasted that week, with several speakers sharing their insights every day. Day 1 featured:
- Annie Pettit – Book it! An enlightening path to your personal brand
- Enrico Codogno – The Method is the Message: Setting the Table for Change
- Baillie Buchanan – When to DIY Your Sample Buy and Why
- Karina Besprosvan – Gen Z #NewruleZ: How to follow generation Z storytelling while using MIM (mobile instant messaging) platforms
- Ray Poynter – What are the emerging technologies in market research? Where should your focus be over the next two years?
You can access the above sessions through the button below, and be sure to check out the full weekly schedule here. If you have any questions on DIY Sample Buying or our Respondent Access Platform, then be sure to SayHi – we would love to hear from you.
22 Must-Ask Questions For Vetting A DIY Sample Tool Provider.
Check out all the above sessions that featured on day one.