Research For Good Client Terms & Conditions
Research For Good Inc. (“RFG”) provides a unique, efficient and cost-effective sample source for our clients. In order to do so, there are a few things clients must keep in mind when using RFG sample. By agreeing to commission our sample and services for your project (the “Project”), you (or “client”) agree to the following terms & conditions as they may be amended by RFG from time to time in its sole discretion (the “Agreement”):
Bidding & Project Management Coverage:
- Monday-Friday: 24-Hours
- Saturday/Sunday: 8:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Coverage outside of these hours is available only with advance notification.
- RFG sample is not TrueSample Certified.
- We can supply sample to studies using TrueSample’s real-time process, but this must be discussed during the bidding process and may reduce feasibility.
- Collection of PII (name/email/address, etc.) during fielding must be discussed during the bidding process and may reduce feasibility.
- RFG reserves the right to suspend fielding for any study which is found to be collecting PII from respondents if this was not discussed during the bidding or set-up of the Project.
Right to Rebid:
- Please note, quotes for sample and research services are valid for 60 days from the date sent to the requestor.
- Projects commissioned more than 60 days after the date of issuance are subject to a re-quote which could result in a change of cost, feasibility or timing.
Adverse Event Reporting:
- If you wish to field such a study with RFG, you must take responsibility for collecting and verifying any necessary personal and/or contact information from the respondent within the fielding of the survey itself.
- Any PII collection must be discussed prior to fielding. RFG reserves the right to suspend fielding for any study which is found to be collecting PII from respondents if this was not discussed during the bidding or set-up of the Project.
- RFG cannot be held liable in any manner for any survey or data gathered therein pertaining to Adverse Event Reporting. Use of RFG sample for such studies is at your sole discretion, and full responsibility lies with you regarding compliance with Adverse Event Reporting and protocol.
- RFG is not able to run re-contact studies unless they are discussed during the bidding process.
- RFG has implemented the following data quality measures and will update as technology advancements require:
- Digital Fingerprinting
- Google Recaptcha
- “I Agree” Validation
- Filter Questions
- IP Blocking of Known Proxy Servers
- Active Detection of Connections from Proxy Servers
- IP Filtering
- Additional de-duplication and quality controls are the responsibility of the client/survey hosting company.
Targeting and Pre-Screening:
- Pre-screening is often utilized in addition to our targeting for basic demographic attributes.
- Unless otherwise discussed prior to project launch, client agrees that RFG can use appropriate pre-screening questions to target respondents for individual surveys
- If your survey contains sensitive client information (videos, images, concepts, etc.) we recommend you include a non-disclosure agreement at the beginning of the survey and collect email address as agreement to the terms.
- RFG is unable to contact respondents after the survey for the purpose of disputing security breaches.
- RFG does not re-price completes after they have fielded.
- Completes need to be confirmed and confirmed IDs provided to RFG within 10 days of the close of field
- Invoices not disputed within 3 days of the invoice date are considered valid and are no longer open to review.
- Payment is due net-30 from date of receipt of invoice.
- RFG invoices in US Dollars.
- RFG accepts payments via wire or check payments in US Dollars only.
Client Representations and Warranties.
- Client represents and warrants to and for the benefit of RFG that:
- (i) it has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement;
- (ii) it holds all rights necessary to grant to RFG the rights granted hereunder;
- (iii) any screener or survey used by you in connection with a Project (a “Screener” or “Survey”), all content contained therein, and all elements thereof, do not, and when used, exploited and promoted by RFG hereunder will not, infringe any applicable intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, moral rights, contract and licensing rights) of any third party;
- (iv) the Screener or Survey, all content contained therein and all elements thereof, are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, do not contain defamatory or libelous material or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any person, and are not obscene;
- (v) the Screener or Survey are not fraudulent, misleading or deceptive;
- (vi) the Screener or Survey, and the media on which any Screener or Survey is furnished to RFG, contain no virus, worm, contaminated file, Trojan horse, or the like,
- (vii) the use of the data produced by the Project will not violate a respondent’s rights under any applicable law, ordinance or regulation, including those related to intellectual property and data privacy; and
- (viii) if the Project involves a product or device test, client or other appropriate party has obtained all requisite approvals from the applicable governmental and/or regulatory authority and applicable provincial, state and local agencies for each consumer good, product or device sent to any person and such consumer good, product or device complies with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
RFG reserves the right to terminate your use of RFG’s website (the “Site”). To ensure that RFG provides a high quality experience for you and for other users of the Site, you agree that RFG or its representatives may access your usage records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the Site. RFG does not intend to disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law, but RFG reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the Site immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if RFG believes that you have violated any of these Terms and Conditions, furnished RFG with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Site by others.
RFG HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. RFG IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RFG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. RFG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
RFG’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RFG BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY RFG. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
RFG has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. RFG may, from time to time, work with a number of partners and affiliates (each, a “Partner”) whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because neither RFG nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these Partner sites, RFG makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and RFG assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that RFG makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of any and all third party content.
RFG imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and related services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or the related services, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, collecting any personally identifiable information of or about any other user of the Site or the related services, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) using spiders, robots or other automated data mining techniques to catalogue, download, store or otherwise reproduce or distribute data or content available in connection with the Site or the related services, or to manipulate the results of any survey, prize draw or contest, or attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive code, file or information, including, but not limited to, spyware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) opening, using, or maintaining more than one (1) membership account with the RFG; (f) forging or masking your true identity; (g) framing a portion(s) of the Site within another website or altering the appearance of the Site; (h) establishing links from any other website to any page of, on or located within the Site, without the prior express written permission of RFG; (i) posting or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, lewd, scandalous or inflammatory material or content or any material or content that could otherwise violate applicable laws; (j) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting; (k) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, reveal, disclose, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by RFG in providing the Site; (l) engaging in any criminal or illegal act(s); or (m) encouraging and/or advising any individual, including, but not limited to, any RFG employee, to commit any act(s) prohibited hereunder.
You agree to indemnify RFG for certain of your acts and omissions. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RFG, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. RFG will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
All contents of the Site are: Copyright © 2017 Research For Good, Inc. All rights reserved. You may use the Site’s or Partner’s content, service or software only as expressly authorized by RFG or the Partner.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Washington, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in the City of Seattle, King County, Washington in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or a related service provided by RFG. Persons using the Site who are residents of a country outside of the United States must comply with any and all local laws and restrictions as they pertain to the use of the Site.
If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by RFG or by any third party.
Washington Use Only
The Site is controlled and operated by RFG from its offices in the State of Washington. RFG makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as RFG purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
RFG may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, (a) revise these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify the Site and/or the related services provided by RFG; and (c) discontinue the Site and/or such related services at any time. RFG shall post any revision to these Terms and Conditions to the Site or elsewhere of RFG’s website, and the revision shall be effective immediately on such posting. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions and other online policies posted on the Site or elsewhere of RFG’s website periodically to be aware of any revisions. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following notice of any revision, you shall abide by any such revision.
BY ACCESSING THE SITE OR USING RFG’S RELATED SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.